Saturday, April 5, 2014

Friday night sewing report.

 Last night was a good sewing session for me. I have started to put my Fat quarter shop mystery Block of the month quilt together, I have made 10 blocks and so far they have all been beautiful so I expect the last 2 to be just as nice.
 This one looks tricky but it actually came together really well, I like it the best I think.
 This one was fun to,
I started making the sashings for each block  and the cute little 9 patch blocks that are the corner stones.
I can't wait to get it finished because i just signed up for the next mystery BOM, its all different blues and creams and just so pretty.



I'm going to see what everyone else got up last night, if you would like to see to go here and click on their names which will take you to their blogs.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

17 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Leanne,

Such a pretty quilt, especially love the detail in the house blocks.

happy days.
Bev.

Helen said...

It is a very pretty quilt great work !

debbie said...

Very pretty. That will be a gorgeous quilt. xx debbie

Fiona said...

was lovely sewing with you last night, the quilt blocks are lovely.
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh it is looking so beautiful Leanne. Well done xx

Kim said...

Looks great Leanne.

retdairyqueen said...

Love the colours you are using

Noela said...

They are lovely blocks. Look forward to seeing it together. Hugs.......

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous blocks Leanne.xx

Christine M said...

Your blocks are looking great with some of the sashings added, Leanne. I have block 10 cut out ready to go. I'm hoping to start preparing the sashings soon too.

Deb R said...

Such lovely colours in your blocks, lovely work.

Cath said...

Simply beautiful. I am heading over to the FQShop to see the BOMs right now even though I really shouldn't let myself be tempted.
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow.....awesome blocks...

Rosie said...

Gorgeous work and lovely colours.

Cheryl said...

This is such a gorgeous project Leanne

Anthea said...

Hi Leanne - very pretty blocks they all are, well done, it will be so gorgeous when it's finished x

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Your blocks look fantastic.

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...