Thursday, February 6, 2014

Friday night with friends,

 Tomorrow night is sewing with friends night again, if you would like to join in go here and sign up.  Its lots of fun, the next day you get to see what every one else got up to.
 I love summer time in our garden, all my favourite flowers look so lovely, here are my orange lilliums, aren't they stunners. Such a bright colour and smell so nice.
 Pretty gladys as well scattered here and there amongst other plants.
I do like these pink Lilliums to, I have lots of these ones. They grow so well here in Tassie.

Well I had better get ready for work, have a great day and  I hope you join us for Friday night with friends.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a pretty garden ,i love flowers they make you smile and see you Friday night.xx

Bev said...

I'm so jealous to see your lovely flowers! It is -10 here today - yes that minus 10 degrees! We have ice and snow! I'm praying that our power stays on because this frigid weather is expected to last for another week or so. I long for spring! XO

Cheryll said...

Thanks Leanne... see you there! :)

Lorraine said...

I am envious of your flowers too...my garden is struggling with the 40+C temps lately!

Susan said...

Hi Leanne! I just saw your offer on IG about your bike stamp! I think one day I would love one, or even to borrow yours, but I have plenty on my plate now, so don't worry at the moment. My husband and I intend to visit Tassie, possibly later this year, so maybe we can arrange something then! Lovely flowers BTW!

Maria said...

Those blossoms are gorgeous...wonderful summer colours :-) Have fun stitching tomorrow night!

Lib said...

Your garden is looking lovely, Leanne. I just love this time of year. Might try and see with you tomorrow!

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...