Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Journal cover swap

This week I recieved my journal cover swap gift, I was so excited to receive it. It was beautifully made by Lisa and she used my favourite Delilah fabrics. The front cover is so lovely.


Lisa also made me this beautiful Tilda bird out of Tilda fabric. I love this fabric so much and its impossible to find here in Australia. This is a very special treasure.


Gorgeous tags also with Delilah fabrics, such a beautiful set of gifts, thankyou Lisa and thankyou Cheryl for organising this swap.


Enjoy the rest of your week.





8 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Leanne your journal is just gorgeous, Lisa has done a fantastic job.

Anonymous said...

Oh Leanne what a wonderful journal Lisa has made for you and i love that tilda bird and tags,lovely swap parcel to receive.xx

Lisa said...

yay so glad you love them.i had lots of fun making and stalking you blog.:)
Hugs
xo

Deborah said...

What adorable gifts! Lucky you! :o)

Quilt Kitty said...

Beautiful journal. That is just so sweet with your name on it. I love the Tilda fabric too & the little bird. Great swap! Tracee xx

Susie said...

How gorgeous!

WATTLE GIRL said...

Yeah a quilt blog in the middle of the week. Just for me lol lol That is so much fun Leanne , wish I had pals to swap with over the water ,anywhere?

Bizzy Martine said...

Hi Leanne,
Beautiful gifts!!!
You've been spoiled!!!
Love, Martine

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...