Sunday, February 26, 2012

Gifts for Wendy

I've just popped in to share with you the gifts I made for Wendy at Charlottes Web . Wendy kindly let me borrow her pics as I forgot to take a photo of my package before I sent it off. Thanks Wendy. Ok here we go, I really enjoyed making the stitched heart. Its a Rosalie Quinlan design and so much fun to make. I also enjoyed making the mini pin cushion and needlecase , I like playing with small scraps of fabric.

I also added a few extra goodies. I'm so pleased you liked everything Wendy.


Not a real lot of sewing going on today as its too hot. We have just come back from swimming at the Gorge, it was beautiful and cool there. Now I need to think about what to cook for dinner. Something easy I reckon.

Have a great week.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leanne was this for a swap? Lots of lovely gifts there,lucky Wendy.xx

Quilt Kitty said...

I am always forgetting to take pictures too, so excited to get things in the mail on time. What an amazing selection of pretty things for Wendy. You were both very generous & thoughtful. Tracee xx

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...