Saturday, December 3, 2011

Quilt for Sale


SOLD, Thanks Lynne.

I have had a clean out of my cupboard and I pulled out this quilt. I have decided to sell it as I don't have alot of room to store all my quilts. The quilt is an Anni Downs design that I made in 2008. Its called An Angels Story.I used Antique flower collection fabrics by Lecien. The size of the quilt is 68x68 inches. It sits on my queen size bed just nicely.                




The cost is $180 including postage. I can only post within Australia I'm sorry as the postage costs are too high to ship international.


Here is a photo of the backing, its a green print with little leaves on it.








It was quilted by me.
















If you are intertested please leave a comment or send me an e-mail. If you want to see more photos or you have any questions please just let me know.

Today I need to finish off a few christmas presents then I'm all done. I hope you find some sewing time today.







3 comments:

Quilt Kitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quilt Kitty said...

Fantastic price Leanne, I know how many hours goes into a stitchery & applique quilt like that beauty. Great buy. xx

a good yarn said...

I bet it gets snapped up real quick. That's a fantastic price given just how much stitchery work is in it. ann :-)

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...