Friday, November 11, 2011

Quilt Aid

This year Esmes patchwork was lucky enough to be apart of Quilt aid, There are 12 blocks by 12 different designers, all of them are so pretty. The fabric is Ruby by Moda, and its gorgeous. This block was designed by Helen Stubbings of Hugs n kisses


I stitched this block,


and this one. They were nice to do.





This block by Natalie Bird is my favourite, look at those tiny hexagons.








I thought this owl was adorable








Here is it in all its glory, Lillian designed a lovely finishing kit which is almost ready to sell.











We have more blocks for sale so jump on the web site and you will find them there under Quilt aid.













4 comments:

Wendy said...

All the blocks look gorgeous, it is a really pretty quilt.

a good yarn said...

Such a pretty quilt! Nice work everyone! ann :-)

rosie said...

Gorgeous gorgeous blocks Leanne.. and such a great cause..

Susie said...

Wow!! Do you work at Esme's? I just purchased my last block's today. Can't wait till I get stuck into it - along with the 50million other projects I have!

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...