Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tassie bloggers Hagely retreat for 2011

Hello everyone, I have a message from Cathy for all who are going to our Hagley retreat in November. Cathy can't get her blog to work so I'm posting her message here....... Its going to be a great weekend, I hope you can come.


Ok Tasmanian ladies, dont die of shock!!!
I am in the process of organising our November Long weekend at Hagley Farm.
See I havent totally deserted you, it just seems like it!! I have even started stitching again!!!
At this stage I have booked Friday the 4th, Saturday the 5th and Sunday the 6th of November...so in 4th and home the 7th.
We did discuss at one point having an excursion to the Deloraine Craft fair on one of those days?
We can do the shared catering thing again!
If you are interested and wish to come for 1, 2 or 3 of these nights please let me know. if you have a friend who is not in Blogland can you pass on the message.
An email to catherine.purdon@education.tas.gov.au is the best way of contacting me!
I look forward to hearing from you,
Cathyxx

No comments:

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...