Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Theodora Cleave buttons

Recently I purchased some beautiful Theodora Cleave buttons, they are made from wood and are hand painted. The detail in them is incredible. I have made a few ornaments already.

I made this cute little ornament awhile ago.



I thought they would make nice gifts but I like them so much I think I'll be keeping these for myself.





This reindeer is so cute.







The daffodils in my garden are so pretty I just had to take a photo to share with you.


My husband and eldest son return home today from an over night hike in Cradle Mountan, I hope they had fun. I bet they are very tired though.

Have a great day.










7 comments:

Quilt Kitty said...

I love your heart ornament Leanne. Those buttons are getting more & more tempting every time I see them. Tracee xx

Darlene said...

Those buttons are adorable!!!! Very tempting. :-)

Lynda said...

I'd be keeping the buttons too.

Lib said...

Now I am wondering why I didn't buy the birds button, your heart ornament is superb, Leanne. Might have to buy some more!

Kathy said...

Such a great way to use the buttons, making them the feature of the work:)

I have more things than I would care to admit to which were originally meant for others, but once made, I couldn't bare to part with them!!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Leanne....gee they look so good..

DAWNIE said...

Yes these are just so gorgeous. I too am a mad fan of Barbs goreous buttons.

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...