Saturday, May 21, 2011

Love Birds

Isn't this the cutest ornament, Its a Marg Lowe design and the button is Theodora Cleave, her buttons are beautiful and Marg does wonders with them when she designs projects to go with the buttons. I loved making this and now I want to make more. Today my sewing machine has been helping me sew up a storm, actually my sewing space looked like it had been hit by a storm. I had several projects on the go all day but I almost have some finishes so I'll be back tomorrow to share.
Enjoy your evening.

5 comments:

barb's creations said...

Love your love birds :) Barb.

Isabella said...

Looks lovely Leanne

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sounds like you are having the perfect day..your birds are just gorgeous...

Michelle Ridgway said...

Your little ornament is too cute and such a lovely design....no wonder you want to do more of them.

Susan said...

Its lovely, I like Marg lowe designs and Theadora Cleave buttons saddly I can get them here in the UK and it too expensive to purchase them from Aus shipping cost are rediculous. :)

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...