Saturday, February 19, 2011

Steady progress

I am really enjoying working on my new project with the Flower sugar fabrics, this quilt is coming together really quickly, I hope to do a bit more today. I finished the sudoku quilt sample for the shop, I have had many customers say how lovely it is, we had to order more kits as this range of fabric is so popular. Its called Perrenials by Kansas Troubles, these ranges are so beautiful, I have collected quite a few over the years and I try to make something with each new range.
Now its back to my sewing machine to see what else I can get finished this weekend, I hope you find some sewing time.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Love the effect of the random answers, Leanne! Good that your hubby likes the puzzles, hehehe

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your new project is just so pretty Leanne.......

Isabella said...

is the second pic the one thats in the shop ? we went in today hear you bought some weird fabric or weird for your normal choice of fabric hehehe

Susan said...

Hi Leanne
I love the french general quilt and the quilt pattern does look very elegant. I adore the sugar fabric so very me. Looking ofrward to seeing this little bed runner completed. hugs Susan

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...