Sunday, February 6, 2011

I did it

well I did have a little but of help from my husband, he did the sudoku puzzle for me and I sewed the blocks, I think they turned out really well, I have numbered each one so when I put the sashing in between I know I won't mess them up. These are some roses I just picked from our garden, just had to take a photo as they are so pretty.

I also made some tags for my quilt journal, I'm not really a scrapbooker but I enjoyed making these. I hope you found some sewing time today.



8 comments:

Pauline said...

hey leanne,
the tags are so cute... you sure are making some stuff this year too!!! think we are all really enthused..its great to see..

De said...

Great achievement Leanne

Nettie's Blog said...

good job on the suduko quilt... i cant even figure that thing out in the newspaper so forget a quilt...i think you are a marvel(and hubby for helping you)

Roseanne said...

You have done a great job on your suduko quilt. Love your scrapbooking tags they have turned out great. You have been very busy

Ruth said...

That was quick! Love the quilt & tags. I'm thinking about making a scrapbook, but not sure when I will squeeze that in!

Lillian said...

Well done Leanne, knew you could do it.

Lynda said...

The quilt blocks look fantastic - and it's added fun that you both contributed. The tags are really pretty and so are the roses.

happy rosie said...

Looks great leanne also the tags look beautiful

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...